The Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the
12 Promises of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- GO TO HOLY MASS AND WORTHILY RECEIVE THE HOLY COMMUNION ON THE FIRST FRIDAY OF NINE CONSECUTIVE MONTHS;
- WITH THE INTENTION OF REPAIRING FOR THE SINS COMMITTED AGAINST HIS MOST SACRED HEART.
- I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
- I will give peace in their families and will unite families that are divided.
- I will console them in all their troubles.
- I will be their refuge during life and above all in death.
- I will bestow the blessings of Heaven on all their enterprises.
- Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall rise quickly to great perfection.
- I will bless those places wherein the image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored and will imprint My love on the hearts of those who would wear this image on their person. I will also destroy in them all disordered movements.
- I will give to priests who are animated by a tender devotion to my Divine Heart the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in my Heart, never to be effaced.
- I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence: they will not die in my disgrace, nor without receiving their Sacraments. My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
THE SACRED HEART.
filled with infinite love,
broken by my ingratitude,
pierced by my sins,
yet loving me still,
accept the consecration that I make to You,
of all that I am and all that I have.
Take every faculty of my soul and body,
and draw me, day by day,
nearer and nearer to Your Sacred Side,
and there, as I can bear the lesson,
teach me Your blessed ways.
Stay updated to our new posts: subscribe by email in catholicsstrivingforholiness.org. If you need some resources regarding a particular topic, feel free to use the search widget which has access to thousands of posts, categories and tags on Catholic spirituality. Cordially inviting you to like and follow www.facebook.com/CatholicsstrivingforHoliness and share our posts to help more people in their Christian faith and life. Thanks and God bless! Fr. Rolly Arjonillo.