This is the lesson and the reminder of the month of November which commences with the Solemnity of All Saints: God calls us to holiness. We are wayfarers of this world and how we spend our time, for whom we lived our life, whom we loved, and what we chose to live for here on earth will ultimately determine our eternal destiny.
In the end, holy wins after this earthly pilgrimage of ours, for those who seek holiness in the world are those who will enjoy the fullness and never-ending happiness with the Triune God in heaven with all the angels and saints!
- NOV. 1 ALL SAINTS’ DAY REFLECTION.
- NOV. 1 MASS PRAYERS AND READINGS
- BE HOLY, FOR I THE LORD, YOUR GOD, AM HOLY
- THE FIRST STEP TO HOLINESS? TO WANT IT!
- FOSTER THE HOPE OF BEING A SAINT
- HOLINESS IN LITTLE THINGS DONE OUT OF LOVE FOR GOD
- TOP 10 IDEAS OF POPE FRANCIS’ GAUDETE ET EXULTATE, THE CALL TO HOLINESS IN TODAY’S WORLD.