WANT TO GROW FASTER IN YOUR LOVE FOR THE MOST HOLY TRINITY?
PREPARE FOR THE SOLEMNITY WITH THE HELP OF OUR LADY!
Dear brethren in Christ, with Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity fast approaching, let us intensify in our interior preparation by DEALING WITH EACH DIVINE PERSON OF THE BLESSED TRINITY DURING THE DAY. This we can do by:
– savoring the names of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit every time we make the sign of the Cross or pray the “Glory Be”, a prayer which during these days would help us live in God’s presence;
– talking to each of them personally in our mental prayer;
– singing in our heart a Trinitarian song we know ;D ;
– being conscious of their presence in our soul in the state of grace, making frequent acts of love, of thanksgiving, of petition, of atonement;
– piously reciting prayers to the Most Holy Trinity, the Quicumque vult (Athanasian Creed), or the or the 3-day devotion Trisagium Angelicum (Angelic Trisagion).
– visiting them in the Tabernacle for where Jesus is present, the Father and the Holy Spirit are present too!
But if we want our interior preparation to be easier and faster, let us have recourse to and ask the help of our Mother in heaven, the Blessed Virgin Mary, who, among all creatures, had the most intimate relationship with each Divine Person.
MOTHER MARY, HELP US LOVE AND GIVE GLORY TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY IN ALL OUR ACTIONS!
Daughter of God the Father, Mother of God the Son, Spouse of God the Holy Spirity, you are the masterpiece of God’s work and the model to imitate on how we could love, give glory and reach our ultimate goal, the Most Blessed Trinity.
Help us talk, deal, love and glorify the Three Persons in One God, present in our soul in grace, in our daily ordinary activities, and bring them to the people around us!
Most Holy Trinity, free us, save us, vivify us (Trisagium Angelicum)! All glory and honor is yours.
Mother Mary, pray for us!
A Blessed week ahead, IMMERSED IN GOD, SEEKING, FINDING, DEALING AND LOVING HIM during your ordinary daily activities! May the Triune God bless you all!