WHY DO CATHOLICS LOVE MOTHER MARY?
- Because she is the Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Because Jesus gave her to us: she is also our mother.
- Because she leads us to Her Son.
- Because as our mother, she loves us, and love is with love repaid.
- But above all, because Jesus, God the Son, together with God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit love her. The Three Divine Persons
- As Christians, we are called to imitate Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Way to the Father through the Holy Spirit. And this includes His love for Our Lady!
You as a Christian, do you love her?
SEE AS WELL: HONOR MARY. LOVE MARY
POSTS ON MOTHER’S DAY
SEE AS WELL:
PRAYER FOR MOTHERS. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY in http://catholicsstrivingforholiness.org/%ef%bb%bfa-prayer-for-all-mothers-happy-mothers-day-to-all-moms-in-the-world/